How To Contact Congress?

In our current unsettled political climate in Congress, it is important that we exercise our obligations as citizens and let elected representatives know our views on legislative issues—especially those regarding veterans’ affairs.   This can be done by personal letter, telephone, or email.  A personal letter is probably the most effective way to make your views known.

Contacting the Congress is a very up-to-date citizen’s congressional directory for the current Congress.  Its website has contact information for all members of Congress and web-based contact forms for most members.  This form can be used to send me an email message with your thoughts or opinions regarding a legislative issue.

The mailing addresses and telephone numbers of the representatives for Clarke County are listed below.

The Honorable Jim Webb
United States Senate
248 Russell Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510-4603
(202) 224-4024
(202) 228-6363 (Fax)

The Honorable Mark R. Warner
United States Senate
459A Russell Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510-4601
(202) 224-2023
(202) 224-6295 (Fax)

The Honorable Frank R. Wolf
United States House of Representatives
241 Cannon House Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20515-4610
(202) 225-5136
(202) 225-0437

This entry was posted in General News. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.