The Martinsburg VA Medical Center would like to welcome all Veterans, their families, and the community to an open house as we salute Veterans and open our doors for a day of information, outreach, entertainment, and a look at all the services and support we provide at the medical center. The event will be held on Saturday, May 20, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at the VA Medical Center, 510 Butler Avenue, Martinsburg, WV.
Here are just some of the day’s events:
- Discuss benefits with VA representatives
- Virtual claims clinic where veterans can file, check status, or provide additional information on a claim with VBA (appointment only)
- Enroll in VA health care and learn more about the services we provide
- eBenefits enrollment assistance
- The ability to speak to a pharmacist about medications
- Information about mental health programs and programs for at-risk families and homeless veterans
- Veteran recognition ceremony
- Children’s entertainment
- Free 5K Run/1K Run, Walk or Roll
- Classic car cruise-in
- Veterans resource fair
- Live entertainment
- Police services w/McGruff and Sparky, gun lock distribution and Simulated Impaired Driving Education course
- Community Partners and Program Information…and much more!
The Community is invited, bring a Veteran.
For more information, contact Sharon Gant at (304) 263-0811, ext. 2381.